Medico-economic assessments are decision-making tools aimed at optimizing the use of available medical resources and budgets in terms of health outcomes at a population level.
CEMKA has unique experience in the development of modelling methods according to the guidelines requested by HTA agencies in most therapeutic areas:
- Medications, Medical Devices, Diagnostic tools, Organisation of Care and Prevention Programs
- Cost-effectiveness and cost-utility modelling (decision tree, Markov, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- Budget impact models
- Quality of life studies: Design and validation of new instruments, Population studies
- Strategic guidance and recommendations for cost-effectiveness/ cost-utility studies.
- Development and/or local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Estimates of parameters (clinical and economic) from literature review or database analysis.
- Economic dossier to be submitted to the HAS (French Health Authority): Preparation of the technical report, user guide, formatting the computer model; presentation file.
- Support in all the phases of technical exchanges with the HAS: guidance and preparation for the preliminary meeting, transition to the economic subcommittee, hearing.