An experienced team of biostatisticians/data managers following rigorous statistical procedures established for over 10 years and regularly updated.
CEMKA has extensive experience in analysing complex databases and in conducting statistical studies:
- Databases Analysis:
- French national claims database: SNIIRAM and EGB
- National Hospital discharge database (PMSI)
- Data available since 2001
- Covering various facilities and services: MCO (acute care hospitals), SSR (Rehabilitation), HAD (Home Hospitalisation) and PSY (Psychiatry)
- Other specific database: LPD Cégédim (formerly Thalès), UKGPRD, FHDH (Inserm), NADIS®, etc.
- Statistical analyses of observational studies:
- Methodological guidance
- Designing study documents:
- CRF, e-CRF
- DHM (Data Handling Manual) and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Data Management:
- Data entry with systematic quality control
- Data control and queries
- Data review
- Database freeze
- Descriptive statistical, comparative and multivariate analyses
- Writing of the statistical report
The CEMKA team of statistics experts can also offer training sessions: presentation of claims and hospital databases, feasibility analyses, etc.
Proven statistical expertise in:
- Modelling techniques:
- Linear, logistic regressions
- Mixed models (repeated measurements, splines, fractional polynomials)
- Semi-parametric survival model (Cox model) and parametric model (Weibull, Exponential, log-logistic, log-Normal, Gompertz).
- Use of propensity scores
- Carrying out meta-analyses and indirect comparisons
- Analysis of medico-administrative databases.