Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020
Nous serons virtuellement présents au congrès #ISPOR Europe 2020
Rejoignez-nous du 16 au 19 Novembre pour la présentations des posters suivants :
- Why Early Access Price Should be Analyzed with Caution?
- Collecting early Access Real World Evidence DATA for a successful reimbursement appraisal
- Reference values: country-specific estimates of value of statistical QALY (VSQ)
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of etonogestrel contraceptive implant compared to six other contraceptive methods based on real life data in France
- Cost of cardiovascular disease in type2 diabetes in France, a nationwide claims data analysis
- Health care management of hemophilia A in France: the HEMRAUDE study
- Economic burden of hemophilia A in france: the HEMRAUDE study
- Quality of life study in SSc-ILD patients: better understanding the impact of the ILD and the needs of the SSc-ILD patients and their caregivers in France
- The economic burden of invasive meningococcal disease in France: a case-control retrospective database analysis.
- Impact of Invasive Meningococcal Disease on Life Expectancy and Socioeconomic Burden in France: A Real World SNIIRAM Database Analysis
- Health-related quality of life: 4 methodological keys for the French health technology assessment
- The identification of the pertinent comparators for health technology assessment in France: what are the criteria of the medical and medico-economic assessments?
- Burden of non-tuberculous mycobacterial lung disease (NTMLD) in France: a claim database analysis